- 1:6 scale fully operable models of Crusader 1 and Crusader 2.
- Documented and verified results of test runs using the same type of facilities used by Railton, Du Cane and Cobb for the original Crusader 1 tests.
- A CFD study of the Crusader 2 computer CAD model with documented output detailing any design showstoppers, potential revisions, stability and projected performance numbers.
- A written paper to document and correlate the research findings along with its conclusions.
- A written paper to communicate and share the findings with the technical and research community
- A written article to share the research and findings with a wider and less technical audience via specialist and general publications.
- A documentary film to cover the whole project and its findings from inception through to conclusion striking a balance between serious technical content while sharing it with the widest possible audience.
- Support for any organisation providing foc or discounted input to this project who wish to use it for advertising purposes – subject to contractual agreements with any documentary producer and the project team.
NOTE: we may also consider a schools teaching module similar to those used by the BloodhoundSSC project. Nottingham University may wish to do the same at a more detailed level for their own purposes.